Visiting address: Kasarmu 3, Rakvere, 44317 Estonia
Open hours: Monday-Friday 13:00-16:00, Saturday 11:00-13:00
Phone number: +372 53090510
Spoken languages: 🇪🇪 🇬🇧
Official transfer fees of the shelter
🐕 Adult dog – 50 EUR (for elderly people aged 60 y.o. and more – 25 EUR)
🐶 Junior dog (puppy up to 6 months old) – 70 EUR
🐱 Cat (any age) – 35 EUR (for elderly people aged 60 y.o. and more – 15 EUR)
🐁 Other small animals – 10 EUR
🇪🇺 For both dogs and cats, an EU Travel Pass can be pre-booked and issued for an additional fee of 10 EUR.
What does the transfer fee include?
- inspection of the animal by a veterinarian
- vaccination with a complex vaccine and against rabies
- parasitic control
- microchip labeling and State registration
- sterilization or neutering (in many animal cases)
- for adult cats FIV/FeLV test
- the opportunity bring the animal back to the shelter
This shelter is operated by Varjupaikade MTÜ (Animal Shelters NGO). The biggest NGO dealing with homeless animals in Estonia. Their shelters are located in Lääne County, Pärnu, Tallinn, Valga, Viljandi, Lääne-Viru County, Võru. The NGO constantly looks after about 100 dogs and 400 cats.